New for summer 2020, our Zennor model is made from 100% recycled polypropylene trawl fishing nets and paired with polarised polycarbonate lenses, offering a secure fit, lightweight performance and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The wrapped frame is designed to provide protection from all angles with sports adventure in mind.
Size: 60 – 18.5 – 123
Intercepted from oceans, Redesigned for adventure.
Secure SSL checkout
Plastic-free recyclable packaging
100% recycled fishing net frames with life guarantee
Polarised, impact resistant lenses
- Italian engineered and hand-finished
- 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled fishing nets that were collected from European waters through end-of-life amnesty schemes and beach and dive based ghost net recoveries
- Matte slate finish, and being 100% recycled, each pair has unique, subtle flecked patterns which allude to it's oceanic origin.
- Ultra-durable three barrel hinges
- Waterhaul frames are covered by our ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames components can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs.