Pentire sunglasses model is made from recycled plastic trawl nets and lines and is paired with polarised bio-based lenses, offering complete sustainability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The square frame suits most medium to large faces.
- Italian engineered and hand-finished
- 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled fishing nets that were collected from European waters through end-of-life amnesty schemes and beach and dive based ghost net recoveries
- Matte slate finish, and being 100% recycled, each pair has unique, subtle flecked patterns which allude to it's oceanic origin.
- Ultra-durable five barrel hinges
- Our frames are covered by our ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames components can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs.