Waterhaul’s Harlyn sunglasses are made from recycled plastic monofilament gill nets and are paired with polarised bio-based lenses, offering complete sustainability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The circular frame suits most small and to medium face shapes.
– Italian engineered and hand-finished
– 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled monofilament gill nets, which are regarded as the most dangerous form of ghost net due to their liklihood of entanglement and invisable underwater appearance.
– The turquoise ‘seaglass’ colouration of the Harlyn frame is entirely derived from the original netting and has no additional pigments or dyes.
– Ultra-durable five barrel hinges
– These frames are covered by Waterhaul’s ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames components can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs.