Redecker's non-abrasive Copper Sponge will allow you to clean even the most sensitive of objects - removing stubborn burnt dirt on delicate enamel and ceramic kitchenware items.
Double-layered for extra strenght, extreme long lasting, washable in the washing machine at 60°C (please put in a line-sack or sock).
Dimensions : 14cm x 15cm.
Made in the Netherlands.
- EVERYDAY USE: Perfect for everyday cleaning; give a variety of surfaces that extra shine; remove stubborn dirt and rust with ease
- GENTLE BUT STRONG: Non-abrasive copper is great at cleaning pots, pans, sinks, ovens, ceramic cooktops, glass, stainless steel and more; cleans thoroughly without scratching
- EXTREMELY DURABLE: Made to last from woven copper fiber; set of 2 sponges measuring 5-1/2" long by 4" wide and 4-1/3" long by 2-3/4" wide
- NOT JUST FOR THE KITCHEN: Also ideal for all shiny parts of bicycles and motorcycles, as well as for glass and chrome parts and aluminum rims on cars
- MACHINE WASHABLE: The two-ply material is machine-washable in warm water; place in a net bag or sock; not suitable for Teflon or other non-stick surfaces; use in wet condition only; made in The Netherlands