Fine copper threads gently remove persistent burned on cooking grime.
This set of two handy cloths has been designed so as to not leave scratches on enamel and stoves.
The copper fibre also has the added benefit of polishing sinks, pans, ovens, ceramic cook tops, glass and stainless steel basins as it cleans.
Do not use on teflon or non-stick surfaces.
- EVERY DAY USE: Perfect for every day cleaning; give a variety of surfaces that extra shine; remove stubborn dirt and rust with ease
- GENTLE BUT STRONG: Non-abrasive copper is great at cleaning pots, pans, sinks, ovens, ceramic cooktops, glass, stainless steel and more; cleans thoroughly without scratching
- EXTREMELY DURABLE: Made to last from double-layered copper fiber for extra strength
- NOT JUST FOR THE KITCHEN: Also ideal for all shiny parts of bicycles and motorcycles, as well as for glass and chrome parts and aluminum rims on cars
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Double-layered for extra strength, extreme long lasting, washable in the washing machine at 60°C (please put in a line-sack or sock); not suitable for Teflon or other non-stick surfaces; use in wet condition only; made in The Netherlands