Hannahpad Pantyliner Cloth Pad
Hannahpad certified Organic Cotton Pads are soft, comfortable and absorbent giving you leak-free protection all day whilst managing your cycle the eco-friendly way.
- Absorbent & Slimline
- Comfortable & Breathable
- Washable & Durable
- Wings to Hold Pad in Place
- Certified Organic Cotton
Pantyliner is perfect for light spotting days and catching cervical fluid/ vaginal discharge, even as menstrual cup backup. The difference between the Pantyliner and Small Pad is the number of internal cotton layers, the Pantyliner has 3 cotton layers and the Small Pad has 5 cotton layers.
How To Wash:
Must wash and dry completely before first use.
1. Rinse under cold water to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using our probiotic soap or any natural laundry detergent.
3. Soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Up to 48 hours if required, changing water daily.
4. Hand wash or machine wash.
5. Dry inside or outside, under the sun where possible.
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY NOT RECOMMENDED
DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
Note: Cloth pads must be dried completely before storing away. Drying time is generally 24 -48 hours, longer during winter months.