Pack of 4 reusable ziplock bags 1.5L
My humble earth's reusable ziplock bags make cooking and food storage easy with their heating ability and compact structure. These silicone bags are very compact when stacked together in your fridge or freezer. Plus, the reusable bags roll up into a small space when they are empty. Whether it is a sandwich, snacks or soup, your reusable silicone ziplock bags won’t take up much room in your work bag on the way home.
My humble earth'sreusable ziplock bags are made from quality food grade silicone, meaning their chemical structure allows them to be heated to up to 220 degrees Celsius. These reusable silicone pouches can be heated up in the microwave and oven, and used in a pot of boiling water, so they are great for steaming veggies or cooking Sous Vide style.
My humble earth's reusable ziplock bags are air tight when sealed with the sliding rod, meaning you can use these eco-friendly bags to store soups, casseroles and liquids. These reusable bags are very easy to clean as they can be put in the dishwasher or hand washed.
Each Large Ziplock Bag Dimensions:
29cm W x 22cm L
Weight: 200 grams
My Humble Earth vegan friendly silicone contains NO:
Ideas for use:
- Steaming veggies in the microwave or boiling water
- Cooking Sous Vide style
- Snack bags for dried fruit, nuts, fresh fruit, biscuits and other things
- Storing leftovers in the fridge
- Storing meal prep recipes in the freezer
- Storing homemade cat and dog food in the freezer
- Heating up meals in the oven or microwave
- Taking sandwiches or snacks in your work bag or backpack on adventures and outings