- Made from light weight, Sustainable Bamboo.
- Plant oil based coating, No toxic-chemicals used (which are very commonly used in the industry and never disclosed).
- Eco-friendly, Reusable and Compostable.
- Suitable for hot & cold foods.
- Plastic-free packaging.
- Plastic-free, BPA free.
- Naturally anti-bacterial.
- Size: 19cm/180mm/7.5″ (standard cutlery size).
- Supervision recommended for children.
- Plant based oil coating: Reusable Bamboo Cutlery set has been sealed with plant-based oils and not with synthetic varnishes, which is very common in the industry and not disclosed to customers.
- Plastic free packaging: Comes on a paper tag tied simply with a jute string. No fancy, extra wasteful packaging.
Reusable Bamboo Cutlery is perfect to take out as it is light weight and easy to carry.
Single use plastic disposable cutlery along with tableware, straws, bags etc. is one of the worst 5 plastic polluters in the world. Used for a few minutes, rarely recycled it ends up in landfill or waterways where it keeps on polluting or disintegrates into micro-plastics.
According to beach cleanup data compiled by non-profit 5Gyres, utensils are the 7st most collected plastic trash from oceans. The Ocean Conservancy has listed cutlery along with plastic bags as ” Most Deadly” to sea turtles, birds and mammals as gets “Mistaken for food”.
Even from our own health perspective, plastic is not good for us. It is a cocktail of highly toxic chemicals that keep on releasing these in our food and drinks impacting our mental and physical health and well-being.
Switching to good quality reusables that are good for us and the environment should be the way to go.
Bamboo is a fast growing natural resource and if sustainably harvested, it would not leave any negative impact on the environment. Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial and strong wood making it perfect material for making reusable cutlery.
Reusable Bamboo Cutlery is perfect for camping, picnic, takeaways, travel, work, school and much more.