Perfect for: easily irritated, sensitive and dehydrated skin
- Contains micro molecules of Purifying Naturally Antibacterial Charcoal
- Helps balances the pH value of the skin
- Boosts blood circulation
- Gentle but deep exfoliation
- Oversized konjac to create a quality lather feel.
- Attached with cotton string for easy hanging up dry
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% colouring & additive-free
- Suitable for eczema & psoriasis sufferers
- Perfect for oily skin, or those who exercise a lot
Naturally antibacterial – no bacteria build up like traditional loofas or sponges.
Bamboo charcoal helps to draw out impurities while it washes skin.
Size 11cm x 7cm x 2cm (when dry)
How to use?
- The texture of the konjac sponge is pillow-soft once hydrated in water, and totally safe to use for the whole family.
- Add body wash directly to sponge and wash head to toe in circular motions.
- After use gently squeeze out excess water and leave to dry away from water.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer.
- It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- The better care you give the sponge the longer it lasts, which can be up to 3 months.
+ Konjac Root Fibre: Grown and hand-harvested in Japan, konjac root fibre gently exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores
+ Organic Bamboo Charcoal: Each sponge is infused with organic bamboo charcoal which draws out impurities and deeply cleanses while soothing skin irritations leaving your skin refreshed and restored.