Ideal for light spotting days, vaginal discharge between cycles or as a menstrual cup backup.
Deciding between Pantyliner and Small? The main difference is absorbency – Pantyliner has 2 internal layers, while Small has 4 layers for extra absorbency.
- Length: 21cm / Absorbency: 25mL
- Absorbent & Slimline
- Comfortable & Breathable
- Washable & Durable
- Wings to Hold Pad in Place
- Certified organic cotton absorbent layers
- Medical grade TPU waterproof coating
- Unbleached and undyed – zero toxins on your skin!
- Slim design with snap buttons to hold in place
- Silicone dots with flower motif add extra grip
Hannahpad certified Organic Cotton Pads are soft, comfortable and absorbent giving you leak-free protection all day whilst managing your cycle the eco-friendly way.
* The patterns / colour designs will be chosen at random depending on availability.
How To Wash Hannahpad
1. Rinse under cold water to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using our probiotic soap or any natural laundry detergent.
3. Soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Up to 48 hours if required, changing water daily.
4. Hand wash or machine wash.
5. Dry inside or outside, under the sun where possible.