GAIA Bamboo Baby Wipes are made of soft, biodegradable, bamboo cloth and contain organic extracts to gently cleanse, soothe and care for baby's skin at change time.
The sensitive skin formula has a light, natural scent and is free from alcohol, petrochemicals, soap, sulphates and paraben preservatives so it is kind and gentle to use on your little one's face, hands and nappy area.
- Sensitive skin formula
- Contains organic extracts
- Light natural scent
- Alcohol free
- Soft biodegradable bamboo cloth
- Kind and gentle on baby's skin
- Use from top to toe
- Free from chlorine bleach
Organic aloe vera - with skin hydrating and soothing properties
Organic chamomile - to help soothe and calm
Organic green tea - to gently but effectively cleanse the skin
Bamboo - the smarter choice:
- Unbleached and chlorine free, strong but incredibly soft on baby's delicate skin
- Requires very little water to grow and much less space than cotton, so very eco-suited
- Bamboo biodegrades, meaning that it breaks down naturally in the environment, not adding to landfill
Free from: Alcohol, chlorine, harsh soap, sulphates, petrochemicals, mineral oil, artificial fragrance, parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates and lanolin. Against animal testing.
For nappy change, feeding time or to clean up spills when you are out and about.
Directions and Ingredients:
- Peel pack label and use wipes as needed. Reseal after use to keep wipes moist.
- Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aloe Bardadensis Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract *, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract*, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Didecyl Dimonium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil *, Citric Acid (Citral, D-Limonene, Linalool – naturally occurring components of essential oils). *=Organic
Warnings and Disclaimers
- For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not flush. Store in a cool dry place.
- We recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.