Great for cakes, biscuits, muffins, bread or any other fresh-from-the-bakery & homemade baked goods. Just pop a sheet of FreshPaper for Bread anywhere you normally store your baked goods to keep them fresher for longer! Remember to let air circulate for the product to work.
FreshPaper for bread includes 4 bread food saver sheets per pack.
Made in the USA with organic spices. Compostable, & recyclable.
- NATURALLY KEEP FOOD FRESH – FRESHPAPER Food-Saver Sheets for Bread & Baked Goods are 100% BPA-free, food-safe, chemical-free, and plastic-free. Scientifically proven, patented product infused with organic botanicals that naturally extends the life of fresh baked goods for up to 2-4 times longer.
- SAVE MONEY – FRESHPAPER reduces costly food spoilage and lets you buy & store fresh breads without preservatives. Each package contains 8 Reusable FRESHPAPER Food-Saver Sheets for Bread & Baked Goods. Each sheet keeps working for a month or until the distinctive maple-like scent fades. Save money & enjoy fresh baked goods for longer.
- EASY TO USE FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Just add FRESHPAPER to any bread bag, container, bread box etc. to preserve your baked goodies for up to 2-4 times longer. Ideal for fresh bagels, cupcakes, baguettes, muffins, quick breads, and other pastries. They can even be cut into custom sizes to fit small containers.
- SUPPORTS A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE- By extending the life of your fresh breads and baked goods up to 2-4 times longer, FRESHPAPER makes it easier to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Eating healthy can be hard, so take the stress out of home baking, meal prep & fresh food storage with easy-to-use FRESHPAPER sheets.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PROVEN SOLUTION – FRESHPAPER is the only patented, food saver product made with organic botanicals on the market. Proudly made in the USA. Each sheet is biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable and helps reduce global food waste. As seen on TV and QVC.
- FreshPaper is a patented & award-winning innovation that has been featured by The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, NPR, The Today Show, Real Simple, Oprah, Mother Nature Network, and Forbes since its launch at a farmer’s market. FreshPaper was recently awarded the biennial INDEX: Design to Improve Life Award, the World’s largest Prize in Design (previously awarded to Tesla and Apple!)