In partnership with Bindi Irwin, we have created a limited edition solid shampoo, Wombar - great for normal hair.
$1AUD from the sale of this bar goes to The Irwin’s Wildlife Warriors foundation.
Protect your hair and the wildlife with this eucalyptus and lavender solid shampoo. Sulfate-free with nourishing cocoa butter and betaine (from sugar beets!), which is proven to reduce irritation and balance hydration. Happy locks, happy Earth!
What's in Wombar?
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium cocoyl glycinate, stearic acid, cocoyl methyl glucamide, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, betaine, brassica alcohol, vegetable glycerine, lactic acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) essential oil, Lavandula augustifolia (lavender) essential oil, mica, citral, limonene, linalool
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
What impact do you and this product have?
- 3 X 350ML PLASTIC BOTTLES SAVED
- 2750 MILLILITRES OF WATER SAVED
- 1 TREE PLANTED FOR EVERY ORDER
- CARBON NEUTRAL
How to use?
- Thoroughly wet your hair. Swipe the bar several times through your roots.
- Put the bar down. Work the product through your hair, it will lather up!
- Rinse and follow with conditioner if you need to.