The Ethical Zinc Natural Clear Zinc Sunscreen SPF50+ has been formulated with certified natural Zinc Oxide for very high protection against broad spectrum UVA & UVB.
Ethical Zinc SPF50+ Natural Clear Zinc Sunscreen is 4 hour water resistant for very high protection during a day at the beach, while swimming, or doing other outdoor activities.
Suitable for children and adults, sensitive skin and can be used on both the face and body.
Subtly scented with Coconut and Vanilla, and containing healing Vitamin E Oil, this effective, physical-barrier natural mineral sunscreen is made in Australia using 100% solar power, is certified cruelty free and reef and ocean safe.
- Zinc Oxide (220mg/g): A natural mineral which provides stable broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides: A fatty oil derived from coconuts rich in antioxidants.
- White Beeswax: Obtained from the honey bee, beeswax is used to help improve the consistency of the cream.
- Coco-caprylate: A skin-conditioning agent naturally derived from coconut oil to provide smooth spreadability.
- Castor Oil: Oil derived from the castor bean plant.
- Coconut Oil: Obtained from the flesh of the coconut.
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate: Derived from castor oil, usually found in chocolate. We use it to improve the consistency of the sunscreen.
- Isostearic Acid: A naturally derived fatty acid we use as a binder.
- D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate: Also known as Vitamin E, that helps preserve the product.
- Vanilla: Derived from natural plant extracts.
How to use:
Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin 20 minutes before sun exposure. Avoid contact with eyes. Reapply sunscreen after swimming, exercise and towelling dry.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. Store below 30°C.