- Great alternative to plasticware
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Biodegradable within approx. 36 months when buried
- Dishwasher Safe
- No heavy metals & Non toxic
- Microwave Safe till 2 Minutes
- Can withstand temperatures between 30C to 120C
- BPA Free
Tough and durable, with an elegantly smooth finish, this cup will hold hot drinks or cold in style. It looks as good as ceramic options, can last just as long – and does just as well in the microwave or dishwasher – but is made of natural plant fibre and contains no toxins or heavy metals. The material is sourced from rice husks, an agricultural by-product that would otherwise be burnt, and will biodegrade naturally within two to three years of disposal.
Rice Husk Material
Made from Agricultural Waste!
Raw materials include:
Rice Husk Shells. Natural raw material colour.
Reusable & Biodegradable
Rice Husk Fibre is usually disposed and burnt, creating more pollution. Using this by-product we turned it into natural products for everyday use. Converting waste into a reusable and sustainable product!
Our products are designed to biodegrade when buried in the ground.
The lack of oxygen, changes in weather and build-up of bacteria cause the reaction to begin.