The ECOMAX Tiger Vegie Brush is really two brushes in one, designed with a hard, short bristle centre, and a soft, long bristle edge, it cleans both soft and hard produce with ease. Equally able to whip through a bag of dirt covered potatoes as it is delicately dusting mushrooms, this is a very versatile brush indeed.
The Large ECOMAX Tiger Brush is sized for an adult hand and those in a hurry to get the job done quickly due to its large surface area for scrubbing.
The Small ECOMAX Tiger Brush is just as effective but designed for a more comfortable pace in a smaller hand.
Ethically handmade from 100% natural, sustainable coconut fibres, this vegie brush won’t become smelly or mouldy with use and once it has reached the end of its life simply throw it in the compost to biodegrade naturally.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
* ECOMAX Brushes is an Australian owned brand that works in partnership with our producers in Sri Lanka providing training and employment for underprivileged local women. Endorsed as Fair Traders by the Fair Trade Association of Australia, ECOMAX Brushes are guided by the principles of Fair Trade and support our women by providing sustainable employment, a living wage, free in-house creche and a safe and positive working environment.
- Plastic free – means zero microplastic pollution
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
- Biodegradable – Compost to breakdown naturally
- 100% Natural – made from the outer husk of mature coconuts, a by-product of the coconut industry
- Long-lasting – coconut fibre keeps its shape, strength and scrubability
- Naturally Antibacterial – always smells fresh and mould free
- Non-greasy – fats and oils don’t congeal on the surface, they simply wash off
- Non-Abrasive – Will not scratch surfaces
- Galvanised Wire – so your brush will never rust
- Dishwasher Safe – Heat resistant and easy to clean
Perfect for cleaning
Together with cold water and a firm scrubbing action, use the centre of the Tiger brush for cleaning potatoes and other hard vegies. The fibres easily clean the uneven surfaces of potatoes working their way into all the little crevices and eyes leaving the whole potatoes perfectly clean.
Turn your Tiger Brush on its side and use the longer softer edges to gently scrub fruits and softer vegies.
Use the soft long corners of the Tiger brush dry to brush the dirt from mushrooms.
Can also double as an effective rectangular scrubbing block.
Care of brush:
Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry.
End of life:
Throw into the compost bin at the end of its life to breakdown naturally. No need to remove the wire, the coconut fibres will be eaten by micro-organisms and the remaining wire can be recycled when the compost is spread.
Please note that as these are a handmade product there may be slight variation in sizing