The Eco Max Gardener's brush is designed for cleaning grubby hands, pots and tools. This tough coconut fibre brush is made from sustainable coconut fibre and is the perfect Gardener's accessory.
- Clean up your hands with ease after time in the garden.
- Naturally antibacterial, making it a great choice to clean garden tools and pots.
- Can also be used to scrub outdoor furniture.
- Hang to dry with the attached coconut twine cord, won't go mouldy!
- Clean a dirty brush with a plant based dishwashing liquid or soap
- Coconut brush bristles and handle are fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Coconut fibres will not flatten or discolour and naturally antibacterial.
- Eco Max brushes are proudly fair trade and hand made in Sri Lanka by talented crafts women, whom are often from impoverished families.
- Eco Max brushes are registered with the vegan society.