- Soft Bristle – Jute
- Dry use recommended
- Ideal for the sensitive areas of the face and decolletage
A soft bristle brush ethically handmade from jute fibres, the ECOMAX Face Brush is ideal for dry brushing the sensitive areas of the face and decolletage.
Dry brushing exfoliates and cleanses your pores while also stimulating the natural oils in your skin, leaving your face feeling soft, smooth and giving you a natural, healthy glow. We recommend dry brushing your face and decolletage no more than 2-3 times a week.
Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka, your ECOMAX Face Brush is biodegradable, so pop it in the compost when it reaches the end of its life.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
* ECOMAX Brushes is an Australian owned brand that works in partnership with our producers in Sri Lanka providing training and employment for underprivileged local women. Endorsed as Fair Traders by the Fair Trade Association of Australia, ECOMAX Brushes are guided by the principles of Fair Trade and support our women by providing sustainable employment, a living wage, free in-house creche and a safe and positive working environment.
- Jute Fibre – a soft yet strong fibre
- Generously Plush – the head is full and fluffy with abundant fibres
- Natural Fibre – unlike plastic bristles which retain their sharp edge when cut, natural fibres have a soft rounded edge to prevent damage to your skin
- Non Toxic – our fibres are free of chemicals sprays
- Plastic Free – ensuring no micro-plastics will make their way down your drains to the ocean
- Biodegradable – compost to breakdown naturally
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
Care of brush:
It is beneficial to remember that your brush is made from natural fibres and much like your cotton bath towel you need to treat it well to prolong its life and stop it developing mildew.
As your brush will accumulate the dead skin cells from daily dry body brushing, spray after each use with our ECOMAX Turmeric cleansing brush spritzer to keep the bristles bacteria free and wash in warm water regularly with an antibacterial soap, shake out excess water and hang brush to dry in the sun.
Never leave your brush soaking in water or in a damp environment.
End of life:
Once your brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in with your compost, once the fibres have broken down retrieve the wire and recycle at your local scrap metal collection point
Length: 19cm (Brush Head Length: 8.5cm)
Please note that as these are a handmade product there may be slight variation in sizing