A naturally anti-bacterial coconut fibre brush shaped to easily clean all areas of the toilet.
- Made from coconut fibre, a zero waste solution
- Coconut fibre is naturally anti-bacterial – will not become smelly or mouldy
- FSC certified Rubberwood handle – a waste product from rubber production
- Plastic free, Fair Trade, Vegan, Biodegradable
Coconut fibres are tough, so they will not flatten or discolour like a nylon brush. The curved shape allows you to easily clean under lip and s-bend
Wash or hose with water and hang in the sun to dry. Compost at end of life.
Length: 43cm (Brush Head Length: 9cm)
Please note that as these are a handmade product there may be slight variation in sizing
* ECOMAX Brushes is an Australian owned brand that works in partnership with our producers in Sri Lanka providing training and employment for underprivileged local women. Endorsed as Fair Traders by the Fair Trade Association of Australia, ECOMAX Brushes are guided by the principles of Fair Trade and support our women by providing sustainable employment, a living wage, free in-house creche and a safe and positive working environment.