Small but mighty, this mini broom will come in handy for all those small cleaning jobs around the house.
Ethically handmade using the centre rib from fallen coconut palm fronds, this small lightweight broom is strong and flexible enabling it to easily clean between narrow grooves and crevices. Perfect for cleaning cobwebs and leaves from window sills and outdoor furniture, or simply sweeping up small spills around the house and garden.
The ECOMAX Mini Palm Broom is a great, long-lasting, sustainable alternative to plastic brushes, it easily sweeps both wet and dry, looks great when not in use and doesn’t contain micro plastics.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
* ECOMAX Brushes is an Australian owned brand that works in partnership with our producers in Sri Lanka providing training and employment for underprivileged local women. Endorsed as Fair Traders by the Fair Trade Association of Australia, ECOMAX Brushes are guided by the principles of Fair Trade and support our women by providing sustainable employment, a living wage, free in-house creche and a safe and positive working environment.
- Plastic free – means zero microplastic pollution
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
- 100% Natural – carbon neutral and sustainable
- Long-lasting – coconut fibre keeps its shape, strength
- FSC certified wood – sustainably sourced plantation timber
- Biodegradable – Compost to breakdown naturally
Care of broom:
Long lasting and durable, the ECOMAX Mini Palm Broom can be left outside and hosed to clean and will not fall apart with heavy use.
End of life:
Cut the bristles off and throw into the compost bin at the end of the brooms life to breakdown naturally then you can re-use the handle as a garden stake.
Please note that as these are a handmade product there may be slight variation in sizing
Coconut Palm Rib