The eco-friendly ECOMAX Bottle brush has been designed to reach all those hard to access corners where your hand doesn’t fit. The flexible brush can even be bent to clean decanters or vases that flare out at the base.
Ethically handmade from 100% natural, sustainable fibres, this bottle brush won’t become smelly or mouldy with use, and once it has reached the end of its life simply throw it in the compost to biodegrade naturally.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
* ECOMAX Brushes is an Australian owned brand that works in partnership with our producers in Sri Lanka providing training and employment for underprivileged local women. Endorsed as Fair Traders by the Fair Trade Association of Australia, ECOMAX Brushes are guided by the principles of Fair Trade and support our women by providing sustainable employment, a living wage, free in-house creche and a safe and positive working environment.
- Plastic free – means zero microplastic pollution
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
- Biodegradable – Compost to breakdown naturally
- 100% Natural – made from the outer husk of mature coconuts, a by-product of the coconut industry
- Long-lasting – coconut fibre keeps its shape, strength and scrubability
- Naturally Antibacterial – always smells fresh and mould free
- Non-greasy – fats and oils don’t congeal on the surface, they simply wash off
- Non-Abrasive – Will not scratch surfaces
- Galvanised Wire – so your brush will never rust
- Dishwasher Safe – Heat resistant and easy to clean
Perfect for cleaning:
- The Large bottle brush is great for cleaning wider reusable drink bottles and getting into those areas that your hand just won’t fit. Also perfect for scrubbing your vases, jugs, decanters, jars and storage containers.
- The Medium bottle brush is the perfect size for baby bottles and with no added chemicals completely safe for the youngest member of the family. Also use for champagne flutes and narrow wine glasses as well medium size jars, vases and any area that your hand just won’t fit.
- The Small bottle brush is the perfect size for filters and narrow spouts on appliances and small specimen vases. Also use for narrow champagne flutes, spice jars and smaller bottle and containers or any item too small to get your fingers into to clean.
Care of brush:
Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry.
End of life:
Throw into the compost bin at the end of its life to breakdown naturally. No need to remove the wire, the coconut fibres will be eaten by micro-organisms and the remaining wire can be recycled when the compost is spread.
- Large bottle brush: Length: 34cm (Brush Head Length: 14cm) Width: 4cm
- Medium bottle brush: Length: 27cm (Brush Head Length: 11.5cm) Width: 3cm
- Small bottle brush: Length: 19cm (Brush Head Length: 6.5cm) Width: 2.5cm
Please note that as these are a handmade product there may be slight variation in sizing