- Medium Bristle – Sisal
- Wet or Dry use
- Ideal for scrubbing backs, bums and legs while in the shower
The ECOMAX Back Brush with Cotton cords provides the perfect back scrub in the shower, be satisfied that every square inch of your back and beyond will be covered by this brush.
The long, flexible brush head will bend to the contours of your body, making it easy to reach the whole of your back. This brush is a favourite with men as the cotton cords allow for a rigorous scrub in hard-to-reach places.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
* ECOMAX Brushes is an Australian owned brand that works in partnership with our producers in Sri Lanka providing training and employment for underprivileged local women. Endorsed as Fair Traders by the Fair Trade Association of Australia, ECOMAX Brushes are guided by the principles of Fair Trade and support our women by providing sustainable employment, a living wage, free in-house creche and a safe and positive working environment.
- Sisal Fibre – medium strength fibre from the succulent Agave sisalana
- Generously Plush – the head is full and fluffy with abundant fibres
- Natural Fibre – unlike plastic bristles which retain their sharp edge when cut, natural fibres have a soft rounded edge to prevent damage to your skin
- Non Toxic – our fibres are free of chemicals sprays
- Plastic Free – ensuring no micro-plastics will make their way down your drains to the ocean
- Biodegradable – compost to breakdown naturally
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
Care of brush:
It is beneficial to remember that your brush is made from natural fibres and much like your cotton bath towel you need to treat it well to prolong its life and stop it developing mildew.
- Dry Use: As your brush will accumulate the dead skin cells from daily dry body brushing, spray after each use with our ECOMAX Turmeric cleansing brush spritzer to keep the bristles bacteria free and wash in warm water regularly with an antibacterial soap, shake out excess water and hang brush to dry in the sun.
- Wet Use: Shake out excess water and hang in a well ventilated area of the bathroom, like a sunny window. Once a fortnight wash with a antibacterial soap and hang to dry in the sun. Never leave your brush soaking in water or in continually wet environment.
End of life:
Once your brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in with your compost, once the fibres have broken down retrieve the wire and recycle at your local scrap metal collection point
Length: 47cm (Cotton String length: 40cm each)
Please note that as these are a handmade product there may be slight variation in sizing