Triple Whitening Toothpaste: Watermelon Mint
Watermelon and Mint is our summer-inspired duo, with a refreshingly tasty finish.
Clean teeth and whiten enamel with non-toxic ingredients backed by scientific research and approved by dentists. Our high-performance Triple Whitening range gives you a deeper clean and a brighter smile, and contains earth minerals and an oral probiotic, Lactobascillus Salivarus, to keep your mouth's microbiome happy and healthy, while Sodium Bicarbonate and Silica clean and whiten tooth enamel without sensitivity.
*All Gem products are free of the Nasty Nine, including parabens, triclosan, SLS and BS.
Aqua, Calcium Carbonate, Xylitol, Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrated Silica, Hydroxyapatite, Sorbitol, Silica, Flavour, Cellulose Gum, Menthol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Lactobacillus Lysate, Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite
We’re probiotic-rich, non-toxic, Australian-made and the first toothpaste in Australia to contain an oral probiotic (Lactobascillus Salivarus). Every ingredient was carefully selected and is underpinned by scientific research, like Hydroxyapatite a safe and proven remineralising agent. We also use a combination of the naturally powerful Sodium Bicarbonate and Silica to help clean and whiten tooth enamel.
- Hydroxyapatite: a key mineral found in teeth and bones, that’s proven to remineralise and restore tooth enamel as effectively.
- Lactobacillus salivarius: an oral probiotic that prevents the build-up of bad bacteria, encourages the good bacteria and helps to establish a healthy oral microbiome.
- Natural flavour and naturally sourced menthol: create a fresh minty taste, with a crisp feel that provides long-lasting fresh breath.
- Calcium carbonate: a mild abrasive used to help prevent plaque build-up, remove surface stains and whiten and polish teeth.
- Sodium bicarbonate and silica: to help clean and whiten tooth enamel, while Hydroxyapatite reduces yellowing.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimise swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.