Don't like plastic bottles but not a fan of shampoo bars either? Ethique Concentrates are our answer!
One plastic-free box makes one 350g bottle of balancing liquid shampoo suitable for sensitive and touchy scalps. To make, simply mix the concentrated bars with boiling water and you've got a fresh batch of foamy, colour-safe liquid shampoo, minus the plastic bottle!
Made with coconut milk powder to help nourish and tame hair. Unscented and made with plant-derived surfactants to gently cleanse sensitive scalps. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
What's in Gentle Shampoo Concentrate?
Sodium coco-sulfate, stearic acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, dehydroacetic acid, Cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit powder, water (aqua)
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
What impact do you and this product have?
- 1 X 350ML PLASTIC BOTTLES SAVED
- 700 MILLILITRES OF WATER SAVED
- 1 TREE PLANTED FOR EVERY ORDER
- CARBON NEUTRAL
How to use?
- Snap into pieces & pop in a heat-proof container. Pour over 300ml of boiling water.
- Whisk till melted. Leave to cool 5 min. Pour into a bottle to cool fully (shake as needed)
- Use as you would normally. Well done you, you've created plastic-free, conditioner magic!