Don't like plastic bottles but don’t like conditioner bars either? Ethique Concentrates are our answer!
One plastic-free box makes one 350g bottle of balancing liquid conditioner suitable for oily to normal hair. To make, simply mix the concentrated bars with boiling water and you've got a fresh batch of creamy, colour-safe liquid conditioner, minus the plastic bottle!
Made with certified Fairtrade cocoa butter and coconut oil to moisturise your scalp and hair, without being greasy. Vitamin B5 smooths and helps promote healthy, nourished and shiny hair. Smells wonderfully like summer - Sorbet is scented with lime & sweet orange essential oils to provide a fresh and fruity fragrance. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
What's in Balancing Conditioner Concentrate?
Behentrimonium methosulfate, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, brassica alcohol, Vegetable glycerine, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, citrus aurantium (Orange) dulcis peel oil, benzyl alcohol, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, limonene, dehydroacetic acid, water (aqua)
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
What impact do you and this product have?
- 1 X 350ML PLASTIC BOTTLES SAVED
- 700 MILLILITRES OF WATER SAVED
- 1 TREE PLANTED FOR EVERY ORDER
- CARBON NEUTRAL
How to use?
- Snap into pieces & pop in a heat-proof container. Pour over 325ml of boiling water.
- Whisk till melted. Leave to cool 5 min. Pour into a bottle to cool fully (shake as needed)
- Use as you would normally. Well done you, you've created plastic-free, conditioner magic!