The Guardian was created for those people who suffer from very dry, very damaged or frizzy hair.
Containing lots of cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin B5 and zesty lime oil it will tame your frizz, hydrate dry hair and make your hair look smooth and lush (it won't repair your hair, it is impossible to repair something that is dead.) The Guardian can also be used as a shaving bar or an in-shower moisturiser.
What's in The Guardian
Stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulphate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, vegetable glycerine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, panthenol (vitamin b5), Citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, mica, citral, limonene, linalool
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
What impact do you and this product have?
- 5 X 350ML PLASTIC BOTTLES SAVED
- 5050 MILLILITRES OF WATER SAVED
- 1 TREE PLANTED FOR EVERY ORDER
- CARBON NEUTRAL
How to use?
- After shampooing, slide over the ends of your hair. Put the bar down and massage the conditioner into your locks.
- Leave for 1-2 minutes for an everyday hydration, or for 10 minutes for a deep treatment.
- It’ll feel super lightweight on your locks and even better once you rinse!