In partnership with Bindi Irwin, we have created a limited edition solid conditioner, Kookabara - great for normal hair.
$1AUD from the sale of this bar goes to The Irwin’s Wildlife Warriors foundation.
Nurture your hair and the wildlife with this eucalyptus and lavender solid conditioner for normal hair. Silicone-free with coconut oil and cocoa butter, for weightless nourishment, luscious locks and a nicer world for the animals.
What's in Kookabara?
Cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, vegetable glycerine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, benzyl alcohol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) essential oil, Lavandula augustifolia (lavender) essential oil, dehydroacetic acid, water/aqua, mica, citral, limonene, linalool.
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
What impact do you and this product have?
- 5 X 350ML PLASTIC BOTTLES SAVED
- 5050 MILLILITRES OF WATER SAVED
- 1 TREE PLANTED FOR EVERY ORDER
- CARBON NEUTRAL
How to use?
- After shampooing, slide over the ends of your hair. Put the bar down and massage the conditioner into your locks.
- Leave for 1-2 minutes for an everyday hydration, or for 10 minutes for a deep treatment.
- It’ll feel super lightweight on your locks and even better once you rinse!