Contains 18 amazing reusable organic cotton tissues that are soft on the nose. The case is made from Food-Grade Silicone, and one box replaces +9100 single-use tissues.
- Soft and Gentle on the Nose: LastTissue is made of GOTS certified organic cotton which makes them wonderful to use. No more red nose from scratchy tissues.
- The Case Is a Game-Changer: If you think the tissues are great, you will love the case. It’s made of high-quality silicone, and a hygienic barrier separates used and clean tissues.
- For Allergy Sufferers and Sniffly Noses: If you have allergies, rhinitis, or a bit of sniffles, you’ll love how many tissues you replace with LastTissue.
- High-Quality Look, Feel, and Touch: The tissues are small and portable, and made with a thick, tightly woven cotton that absorbs well without getting damp.
Materials & Packaging
- The tissues: are made of GOTS certified organic cotton. The manufacturing process is much kinder to the planet without compromising on the feeling. They can be experienced as slightly thicker than other handkerchiefs, but this means they will last a very long time. You can wash them over 520 times each!
- The case: is made from high-quality silicone that is completely free from toxins and BPA. When you wash it, it will not shed any nasties into the water system.
- The packaging: is made from Cradle to Cradle certified cardboard. The ink used to print is so safe that the residual water can go out into nature without causing any harm. You can even lick the box, if you feel inclined to do so.
How to use and clean:
- Pull it: To use the tissue, pull it out of the box and blow your nose, dab your face, or let your imagination decide.
- Store it: Put the used tissues back into the box in the bottom compartment. The hygienic separator will keep clean & used tissues apart.
- Wash it: Take the tissues out and wash them in a washing machine. Either use hand sanitiser to clean the box or put it in the dishwasher.
- Fold it: Fold the dry tissues and put them back into the box.
Sustainability & Footprint
LastTissue is a true little environment champion. Each pack replaces 3.100+ and each box replaces 9.000+ single-use tissues. After only 72 uses, the entire carbon footprint (CO2) of LastTissue is lower than single-use paper tissues. They are 8.2 times better than single-use paper tissues considering all 22 environmental impact categories.
LastTissue reduces CO2 by 86%, water consumption by 68%, land use by 87%, and primary energy demand by 80%.
Did you know that we have some lovely refills for your LastTissue? You can find them here. So hold on tight to your case, it will be happy to stay with you for many years to come.