The Bass Brush Eco-Flex Detangler is made from 100% compressed natural plant starch.
- It's certified 95% biodegradable with a patented eco-flex design and anti-knot bristles that provide a closer fit and better grip to reduce 'pulling'.
- This extremely affordable brush is also durable enough to last for years!
For over 40 years, Bass has designed luxury grade brushes with an emphasis on natural sustainable materials.
The new BIO-FLEX is the result of that continued commitment.
Amazingly, the entire handle is made from plant starches.
It's durable enough to last for years with optimal performance and it's extremely affordable! When you finally discard it, it's certified 95% bio-degradable!
With flexible pins and a unique fluid design, it's a perfect tool to effectively detangle the hair, wet or dry, and pairs beautifully with your other Bass Brushes.
Use it to prepare the hair for styling, grooming, conditioning or just a quick tune-up!
A Manufacturing Break-Through:
- NATURAL MATERIAL: Handle made from corn, cassava, and potato starch
- NATURAL PROCESS: When discarded, under organic conditions such as a landfill, the handle will break down into a perfect natural fertilizer
- NATURAL COMFORT: Soft flexible pins reduce pulling when detangling
- NATURAL DESIGN: Anatomically contoured for maximum comfort and superior results
Low Carbon Production
Comparison of CO2 emissions from productionwith petroleum based materials at similar quantities. BIO-FLEX generates up to 74% less CO2 Emissions.